Rail transportation on container
Delivery cargoes in container by rail transport from ports of Ukraine to:
- Azerbaijan - Baku;
- Belarus - Minsk, Borisov, Brest, Grodno, Mogilev, Pinsk, Polotsk, Gomel;
- Bulgaria - Varna, Plovdiv, Ruse, Sofia;
- Georgia - Tbilisi, Poti, Batumi, Kutaisi;
- Lithuania - Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda;
- Moldova - Bender, Giurgiulesti, Chisinau, Reutsel, Ungheni;
- Romania - Bucharest, Constanta, Galati;
- Turkey - Istanbul;
- Poland - Sławków;
- Ukraine - Dnepropetrovsk, Zaporozhye, Ilyichevsk, Kiev, Nikopol, Odessa, Poltava, Kharkov;
- Estonia - Tallinn, Tartu;
- Latvia - Riga, Daugavpils.
The geography of the participating countries is steadily increasing. At the final stage of the project "New Silk Way" connecting Europe with China. Countries participating in the project - Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and China.
Rail transportation on wagons
International delivery of cargoes in rail wagons:
- covered wagons - individually crated and packaged goods;
- open wagons - goods that do not depend on weather conditions;
- tank wagons - liquid cargoes and liquefied gases;
- hopper wagons - bulk cargoes;
- delivery of railway transport of oversized and heavy cargoes on platforms and transporters;
- railway transportation of perishable goods on isothermal wagons and refrigerated sections.
Thanks for your watching. We for progress your business!